Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

MY DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE PART 1

Hey people! I just wanted to tell you guys about something that I'm going to do. Well I will be working on a monologue. I just wanted to tell you guys so you guys can read the beginning of MY DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE PART 1!!!
well here is the beginning of it...

As I sit there, alone
working in the chair of abandonment
the abyss of loneliness
nothing to do
but wait for another substantial glare or wave to past by


that's it so far
I thought of the idea in lit lab because I got moved from the seat that I sat next to my friend in. Now I dont really have anyone to talk to. I mean don't get me wrong the people that sit around me are nice and cool and kind but just not the same as sitting next to my friend, AUDREY!!!!
yeaah that's it today....

PS remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! :D

3 comments: