Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Music

One word. Music. It revolves around everyone. Today, I'm not sure why, but I wanted to tell you two AWESOME BANDS that I really like! or love.... One of them would be the Veronicas and the second would be The Pretty Reckless. To me, they sound AWESOME!!! sorry for using the same adjectives. So yea. I love their songs. You know when you just know you love something but you can't explain it, this is one of those times. So I absolutely love their songs. And if anyone sees the latest The Veronicas album or The Pretty Reckless's debut album, please tell me! I'll be looking myself, but in case I don't, please help! THANKS!!! I'm not sure what the album covers look like but these two pictures should help a little. Thanks! If you ever listen to their songs, I love Make Me Wanna Die and He Loves You by The Pretty Reckless and Untouched, Hook Me Up, and This Love by The Veronicas. Some of these songs are kinda old but I think they are SPECTACULAR! :)
So here are the pictures:
This is a photo of The Pretty Reckless. Their lead singer is Taylor Momsen.
Some may have seen her in a show called Gossip Girl. (yes i love that show
but that is not the reason why i love their band.)
These are The Veronicas. They are twins from, I believe, Australia.
I absolutely love their music and yea.

And that's it. I just wanted to say some stuff about the music that I like. If this is weird, sorry. Thanks for reading it though. Bye now!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle!

3 comments:

  1. pinky guri is talking to me...I'll have to check out the Pretty Reckless! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled onto your blog from hkittygirl's. Just listened to the pretty reckless on youtube and they sound great! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete