Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Music Painting

Ok my friend, Kara, put this video on Gmail buzz and said that her sister found this. You guys have to see this. It is so COOL!!! I think it is pretty awesome and all but check it out for yourselves and I hope you watch the whole video. But if you don't, just wish all us high schoolers luck on finals next week. We are all STRESSING OUT!!!! So yea. Upcoming in a week from today is something VERY special. And no, it isn't a birthday! It is just a day celebrating a very cool invention. By the way, was tape the mistake of glue? Like did they accidently make tape when trying to make glue? Masticate that while you watch the video. And since I'm such a big fan and all, I think Gossip Girl comes back on next monday too. :) Well that's it for this post. Hope you watch the video and wish those people luck that have any tests in the following weeks. Btw, do you like the outlook of my blog?

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

1 comment: