Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 signs your falling in love

                    
Hey guys! Go ahead you can say I'm being sort of sexist in a way. Sorry it's in inside joke of mine that has something to do with Certamen. If you guys are in Latin you know what that is!! UHUHUHUHUHUHU!!! Well I was on Gmail and on my buzz, I saw something cool they posted. Well this was originally on facebook so I won't be shocked if you already saw this. Sometime I'll post something like this except for the fact that I saw it in a manga so yeah. There isn't much we can do about that. :)
So the thing I saw was "6 signs you are falling in love". And these are the 6 signs:

6. You"ll read their txts over and over again

5. You"ll walk really really slow while youre with them

4. They becomes all you think about

3. You"ll realize that you"re always smiling, when you think about them

2. You"ll do anything for them

1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time
 
Well I found the other ones in the manga, that say that you are in love, are:
 
1. Your chest hurt when you think about this person
 
2. If this person is happy, then you are also happy.
 
3. When he smiles, you feel like crying. (<-- that so doesn't make any sense, but its manga...)
 
4. You distinguish his[or her] voice better than other peoples (it's supposed to be "than other people")
 
5. You think this person is respectable in many aspects
 
6. You want to become this person's strength
 
I don't really think any of these are realistic or even make sense but whatever it was on facebook and in Ouran High School Host Club so I guess some people take it realistically (COUGH COUGH facebook addicts and people that are obsessed with manga COUGH COUGH). So it is a good thing it is still February. Happy Late Valentine's Day. But it is a good thing it isn't. If it was and someone realized they didn't love someone, and they broke up, OOOOOOHHHH!!!! That would be very hurtful. Well I know a story. This one guy that is like BFFs with one of my friends, is broken up with his girlfriend. Well but the thing is is that he still likes her and guess what? He asked her out on his birthday before, like times before. And she said yes (of course) and they went out. So now they are broken up and their  ANNIVERSARY is on his birthday. What a sad thing... Remembered of the pain his ex brought onto him on HIS birthday. Sad. Well let's hope that doesn't happen to anyone else. Just remember, a note to yourself never ask anyone out on their birthday. Well that's it. Hoped you like this post. BYE!!!! (btw I'm studying for biology, I need all the luck I can get, so wish me luck!!! :) and yea I'm so rebellious for typing this while I'm supposed to be doing homework and studying)
 
PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! (I feel lik a hypocrite when I say that because yesterday my dad was realizing that our blue ink in our printer wasn't working and he had to print 5 sheets of my Latin thing to figure that out. That was just very sad and heart-breaking for me) so save trees!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, there were two guys on my mind and one was Alexander Wang. I doubt that counts...*facepalm*

    ReplyDelete