Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mystery Seeker

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a really long time and that is partially because of the insane workload that I have at school. Well today I was on MLIA as usual, and I once again come across Mystery Seeker, the website that gives you a mission. Well I finally checked it out today and it told me to:
Your mission is to find the metamorphiction blog and then post a detailed description of anything you want (your favorite food, your closet, someone you know, etc). If you are Canadian, you must do this twice. Just because. Earn your ninjahood. Good luck.
And right now, I am earning my ninjahood. I'm not sure if it just means to post anywhere, but it didn't specify so I am putting it here. Heck yea.
So since I am going to post a detailed description of anything I want, I am going to talk about vitamin water. Recently I have been learning pretty interesting things that I don't think normal people would just happen to find out about this delicious drink. First, it comes from the same brand as smartwater, glaceau. There is a dash thingy above the "e" but I don't know how to put that on. So I though that was pretty interesting. But when you think about it, it is kinda true. You know how vitaminwater has all these funny stories on their bottles, smartwater does too. I think the smartwater ones are all the same but still. The other day, when I was in Latin, my friend had this bottle of smartwater and I decided to read it. I loved the very last sentence. It was something along the lines of "Unfortunately, we can't change the old men in thongs thing." Funny right? Funniest thing about it? My friend didn't know what a thong was. Good times.
Another cool thing about vitaminwater is that they are having a contest right now. If you go onto Facebook and type in "vitaminwater" click like, then look at color collection, you will be amazed. If you are 15 or older and are dying to be a great fashion designer, go check it out! They are having this kind of competition in where you design a shirt based on a certain vitaminwater flavor. Cool huh? I thought so. If you win, your design will be sold alongside other famous designers that made a t-shirt for vitaminwater.
But overall, vitaminwater tastes SOOOOO good! Plus you gotta love the funny stories on the label. I keep the labels that way I can remember all of these terrific stories.
Well that is my detailed description about vitaminwater. Have fun! Bye!

Remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

1 comment: