Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hearing Problems

Hey guys! I know I haven't typed in a really long time. Well this is going to be a really short post. I just wanted to talk about this time with one of my friends. It was hilarious in my vision.



MH = my friend

TH = me

(it takes place at the lockers right after pe)



(a girl i hate passes by)

TH: man it is so fragarant in here... *BLEH face

MH: wat? did you just call her a b*tch?

TH: no! i said that it is so FRAGARANT in here!

MH: oh well you have to admit, it was something you would say about her

TH: true...



Well that happened a few months ago. And yeah, that girl, a girl i will not mention, is a meanie and that would be a name that i would call her. But so far, for the past week or so, I haven't been cussing to often. I have only said the d word a few times and rarely the s word. If you were smart, which you should be, you will know which words those are. And if you are a good friend of mine, you will know probably automatically! I hope this signifies who are my friends and who aren't. Sometime I will post, maybe in a few months, a picture of my new labbit!!! that I got from Urban Outfitters! I know that if you read my friend, Audrey's blog, then you will know what it is. But who knows? maybe I will, maybe I wont. Only 7 more days of school. It is a tragedy but somehow a new beginning for us all. At least the summer will be fun. Wonder how everyone will change when we all come back for the new year. We might actually become mature for once. well I was going to write another post but I forgot what I wanted to write about so maybe next time. BYE!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments:

  1. no... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _... ahem ahem ahem courtney white ahem ahem ahem

    ReplyDelete