Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boba!

  Well a few weeks months ago, my friends and I went to a Lollicup and Yogurtland. Well at Lollicup, my friend, Rebecca, and I shared a drink [which is why there are two straws in the photo]. Well we kinda had a contest. We wanted to see exactly who would win. If you look at the second photograph, Rebecca is in the background and well, she won. I was sad but oh well. It was just a small contest. You gotta love small conpetitions with your friends. It is fun! :) Well that day was certaintly fun. You have to like Yogurtland and Lollicup.
Just to tell you guys, in that bowl that is pictured in the first photo, everything that was in that bowl was only animal crackers [those pink things in the photo] and those mochi balls. It was good. Audrey and I shared it, I think Tina had some too. The Lollicup Boba Milk Tea was delicious too! Sorry for the weird post, I just wanted to mention it.
By the way, the contest or competition was to finish the drink as much as we could and finish all the boba but we only get 10 seconds on Audrey and 20 seconds on Tina [same time, they just count differently] to eat as many boba as we can. It was mainly to finish the rest of the boba.
Don't you just love that word? BOBA. Such a cool word. I wonder if it is english or some asian language that people just didn't translate and made a new word. It is a wonder about a lot of things about this. Sorry this is a pretty random topic. :)
I also like smiley faces! But that was obvious by now. TEHEEEE! :) Well that's it. Sorry for the short post. Well bye! Might type another post. Who knows?

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your doll doll is talking to me right now. She's saying, "Da DA!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW YEAHH
    boba is taiwanese the name comes from its chinese name

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.... gotcha!!! thanks rebecca.. and thanks audrey! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete