Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Randomness

Hey. Well today I was really bored and I decided to tell you guys things that are totally meaningless. I know it is a great use of my time. Well I think it is quite interesting on how students, as in people in high school, get bored easily. I feel like it is just a gene of the average teenager to have to have. As long as they aren't hanging out or at home [all day], they get EXTREMELY bored, like how I am now.
By the way, I probably won't be doing anymore Word of the Week's until next year. You probably don't look forward to it too much because my friends, who are the only people that read my blog, dislike how I use big words sometimes. Honestly, I don't think that I use big words too often. Sorry back to the topic, if you want to tell me a word I can use, please tell me. I don't really want to do anymore Word of the Week's because I can't think of anymore fairly interesting words.
By the way, isn't it just so sad on the last day of school? Even though you will still have some of the same friends the following year (because some left to go somewhere else), it just isn't the same. Each year is like a dying testimony of what has come and what had gone and what will still stay on. That sentence didn't make any sense but it sounded deep of no meaning. That is the way people are these days. Deep, with no actual meaning.
Another meaningless thing I'd like to say was that today I saw this cartoon. It was from Toothpaste for Dinner. It was very demeaning (I like that word) to women.
One man said, "man, those feminists are fulla crap... we should start a National Organization for Men."
Then other said, "we already have one of those... it's called the government."
That was rude. Well I have to agree on that and yeah. My friend, Rebecca, also told me this one joke.
one person: Do you wanna hear a joke?
another: alright
one person: women's rights
There we have it. Proving how women just don't get treated equally. Sad but true. Sadly, no one cares enough to do something about it. But yet again, we are only how old we are. At this age, we have no rights. Such as what amendment 1 says, right of free speech. So why is it that we still get in trouble if we back talk? Just a question to keep in mind and ask a president someday. Double the points if he has backtalking kids.
Well that's it for today. Bye! :)

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments:

  1. you haven't had a word of the week in awhile! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i no!!! ill put one on this weekend PROMISE!!!

    ReplyDelete