Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Apple Picking Part 2 :)

Well this is the second set of photos. It will show you the pictures of candy, cheese, and apples that we got! :) Oh yea! Went with Audrey and Sophie!!! :)


Chile Pepper Nougat. I wonder if that is even tasty. Hmmmm.

Watermelon  nougat. This one sound better.

Coffee nougat and something. They look gooooooddddd.
Lots of pretty candy. But some of them don't sound too good like
licorice and cinnamon. BLEH! Sorry if you like those flavors.
Lemon Ice Tea hard candies. Man i wanted to try those but then
I decided not to.
Watermelon hard candies. I also wanted to try this. Actually
I wanted to try all the good sound candies.


Mint Chocolate Bar. Oh chocolate! :)



All the chocolate barks. And other barks too I think. I feel
like I'm  a tree that has all its bark stolen.

It's CHEEEEESSSSEEEE!!!! A lot of them were GOOOOODDD! :)
More cheese. Then there are cheese and meat sets! :) Very interesting. :)
Honey sticks!!!!! I haven't eaten mine yet. But I ate a normal
honey stick before and it was GOOD! :)
Our beautiful honey sticks from darkest to lightest. I think it was
cherry, cherry, watermelon, watermelon, sometihng, something,
 and something. Sorry my memory is really bad.
Our beautiful honey sticks. They were just scattered. :)
Well that's all the pictures I have from apple picking. I also hope you have a terrific thanksgiving! :)

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

3 comments:

  1. Link me! XD
    You haven't eaten your honey sticks yet? Eat them before you loose them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh woooow, candies and chocolates o.o my absolute weaknesses <3

    ReplyDelete