Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Apple Picking

Hey guys! This post might be a little short... I didn't take very many photos. My picture taking has been very low. Well here are some pictures! :) (By the way, I went with Audrey and Sophie. Audrey kindly offered.) Oh yea. This was a REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY long time ago. And when I say a long time ago, I mean like MONTHS ago. Sorry. High school is just so retarded with honor classes. Bleheharghhhhhhhh!


These are the apple ciders we drank :)


Yea. I think this was mine. In the background, it was the
apple cider we drank. It. was. SOO. GOOOOOD.


This was also the fried chicken. I think this was Audrey's.

Doesn't that apple pie and ice cream look good? We thought
 so, except that we were so full on fried chicken. That was a big bowl.

This was Audrey and me looking at the beautiful apple trees.
By the way if you can see it, this was in September which was, ok,
only a month or so ago. Sorry.

This is Sophie looking at the trees. Aren't those trees amazing?
You just gotta love nature :)

Isn't the wishing well pretty? I love the sign that says DO NOT
DRINK THE WATER. I wish I saw someone that actually drank
that water. And if you were wondering about my wish, if you know
me pretty well or so-so, you would know my GREATEST wish. I'll give
you guys a hint. It is in San Fran. yea. I gave it away.


Isn't this magnet ADORABLE???

Aren't these mugs cute too?!?! I loved it.


Aren't they cute little chef things? Sorry I overuse the word "cute" and "aren't".

These were some necklaces that brought me back to elementary school.
We had this Christmas store thing each year and they'd sell stuff like this.

This was the other side of the necklaces :)

A bucket of, I believe, maybe Christmas tree ornaments.
Well that's enough pictures for this post. I still have like a few more pictures of this candy shop we went to. I'm going to post it after this one. Well at least when the pictures are done uploading. :) So wait for the next post full of CANDY! and surprisingly, cheese! :) Yea. It was in the same store.

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you had fun with me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wonderful pics, thanks so much for sharing! those apple ciders got me craving for some! but where to find those in manila o.o

    ReplyDelete