Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Romeo and Juliet

Hey! This is just going to be a short post. I want to talk about Romeo and Juliet. Well first thing that we now have learned from this book is that Shakespeare is a very perverse person. The other day, I actually forgot who said this but I think it was Sophie, they said, "Yea. Most perverted jokes CAME from Shakespeare." It is good to know why all our teenagers are corrupt. Thank you, Shakespeare.
Yesterday, my friend posted as her status that Juliet has a nice life because, she specifically said, "she falls in love... and then she DIES.... what a short easy life." I think this statement is pretty accurate at first until my other friend said, "no no. she falls in love. gets married. has s**. pretends to die. then dies." That I agree with more. Shakespeare has a weird corrupt mind. Anyway, so the story continues as they were talking and my friend (its maggie) says that she didn't know that they did it on their honeymoon and this guy didn't know either and everyone was like wow. Then the facebook thing got even more interesting when we inserted people's names as Romeo and Juliet. (Audrey, if you are reading this, I think you'll know who Romeo and Juliet are, ohuhuhuhuhuhu!) So this just goes to show you that if you ever talk about Shakespeare's perverseness, it will come back and insert your name in the perverseness.
Oh yea! Side note: one of my friends calls pregnant, preggers! I thought that was interesting. And during this guy's speech (it was Hanni's for those of you who know me) and I found out that the word "legit" came from the word legitimate. I feel smart now. Well that's it! Bye!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

1 comment: