Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Lifehouse

Well I have never done a blog about a band before, so here goes! :) Well I don't know much about Lifehouse, just that I love their music. I'm actually not even sure if it is mainstream. Hmmm. Maybe someone will tell me. I kind of hope it's not. But somewhere in my gut, it is telling my it isn't mainstream. But oh well? I have to say their songs sound really pretty and beautiful.
Have you ever had a song that just spoke to you? Like, it just spoke to your soul and you knew it was beautiful within. Well that's how I feel about their music. All I know is that there are three members of it (well obviously, you can see that through the picture). Ok just kidding! I just checked wikipedia, yes I know wikipedia, and it said there were for members! whoopsie! well the people that are pictured are Jason Wade, Rick Woolstenhulme, Jr., and Brye Soderberg. Well yea.
I love basically all their songs. Well I basically love all their songs that I know of and Youtube knows of. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous. Well this is a REALLY short entry. Well now. That's it and look at my next post! It is actually a word of the week! :)

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments: