Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer School

Well hey guys! I promise sometime this week ill try to post a post (haha! that was funny... sorry I have a bad sense of humor) for the word of the week. yea! Well summer school just ended. Thank gosh for that! It was painful. Like someone said (I'm sorry i forgot exactly who told me that...), you basically just left school to get more school. I have to agree. Normal school starts at 7:30 and then summer school started at 7:30. It totally sucked. But! I got certified for CPR!!! Oh yea!! :) I'm so proud of myself! :) sorta.. haha! :) But overall, summer school was very uncomfortable, literally. Since we watched videos and had lots of guest speakers, we also shared the class with another class. We would like switch rooms and stuff, so we would have to push our chairs back. When we did that, pretty much no one could get out. So we basically just stood on the chairs and got out that way. It got really weird and squishy. At that moment, I was so glad that I'm not claustrophobic... or am i... haha. It was kinda sad in health because we learned about all this sad stuff. Sadly, it was REALLY perverted too. UGHHHH!!! So gross! We had this one guest speaker... Oh that wasn't a good experience for me. Ok, so she showed us what a c-o-n-d-o-m was. Yea that brought me back to this moment when I saw one on the floor. You see. I didn't know what that was when I was walking on the street so I thought it was kind of cool. Wow was I wrong. That was not a shining moment of my life. But then we watched a few movies. Weird and sad movies but they were better than watching more tutorial movies on stuff.
On the second to last day, I was walking to the ice cream vending machine and saw this! I thought it was so awesome that I brought my camera on the last day and took pictures of it! I kinda wish I bought one and then took a picture of it. Oh well. I probably will get the chance to go there again. Yea! Well that's it. My experiences of health were sorta good, I guess. Well bye!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments:

  1. the icecream man that comes around after school sells those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete