Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Word of the Week: Ludicrous

Well this is a Word of the Week! Yea! Well there is basically no backstory here but here's some backstory to my life because well I can't think of anything else to write about so yea.
Well right now I'm at summer school taking health! Sad but true. I absolutely HATE health now. Two years ago, when I took it at my ACTUAL school and with Ms. Bourne, it was fun and SUPER easy. Now it is hard! I almost didn't get an A. To tell you the truth, I actually got a B+ on one of my tests. I was so pissed! ARGH! I absolutely hate health now! ERRGGHHHH! Has anyone thought about the source of all evil? I think it would be the people that made summer school. Losers. Who even came up with this idea? Tards. And plus, what is the point of homework and tests? It is just wasting paper that many people DON'T recycle. So it is wasting paper. This was practically my week. First day: horrid. Second day: terrible. Third day: excruciating. Fourth day: painful. Fifth day: disgusting. Let's just say, watching videos about food and how it's processed, like how meat becomes meat into packaging, is not the highlight of one's life. Ughhhh. After that video, I really don't want to eat anything anymore, especially meat. I feel so bad for the pigs, the chickens, especially the cows. Poor cows. Being deprived of their grass. My heart cries for them. Well that is the backstory of my week. Oh yeah! Today I got Mr. Piggy Bear! I can't show you but maybe some other time. Well yea. Here is the definition.

Ludicrous:
definition:
–adjective

causing laughter because of absurdity; provoking or deserving derision; ridiculous; laughable: a ludicrous lack of efficiency.
farcical, ridiculous, absurd, cockeyed, derisory

I don't really know what the last words mean, like farcical, cockeyed, and derisory. But is it me or does cockeyed sound funny? Ok well that's it. Ok bye!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments: