Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY!

Hello people! How was Black Friday? Well I'll tell you, I hate BLACK FRIDAY!!! What is with all those women? It is like they act like this is the last time they will ever meet a sale for the rest of their lives. Crazies.... Well anyway, going to the mall on Black Friday is pretty much line after line after line. Today I went to South Coast Plaza and let me tell you, it was amazing how many people were there. I mean if you went there, did you not SEE the line the Disney store made?!?! Man, I am glad I am at the age of not really liking that "Disney" kind of stuff. I mean that line was SERIOUSLY long. It was unbelievable. Man, if you went to like those department stores, it is amazing how many people were in there, rummaging through the sale racks. Let me tell ya, I am so glad I didn't go to an outlet store because they would probably start screaming and yelling over each other and yeah. Well yeah. Outlet stores are waaaaaayyy cheaper on Black Friday but have you NOT seen the lines?!?! It is amazing how long they are.
But I have to say, if you do go to a Black Friday sale, everything is either SUPER CHEAP or a REALLY GOOD DEAL. Like today, my family and I got like a bunch of stuff for like a SUPER DUPER GOOD PRICE. It is amazing how much items are reduced. But if you go to stores like at night and they still have the sale, there aren't that many people. I mean there are still more people than usual but still not as many as when the stores first open at like, what, 5 am.
Just to remind you guys for the next Black Friday, BE ARMED when you go to the DANGEROUS department stores. BE AWARE!!!!
Well talk to ya'll later!

ps. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment