Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY NATIONAL CAKE DAY!!!







Sorry I didn't post this yesterday. I completely forgot, and by the way I'll post picture of the slice of CAKE I ate for NATIONAL CAKE DAY!!!! Yes, National Cake Day was on the same day as Thanksgiving. Weird, I no. Well anyway I just wanted to tell you guys that YESTERDAY was National Cake Day so that you guys can all go out and go buy your own Belated National Cake Day SLICE of CAKE or actual full-size CAKE. My parents wouldn't let me buy a FULL cake since it was a stupid reason and it would take us forever to finish the cake, blah blah blah. Well anyway yesterday was a great National Cake Day and Thanksgiving. I hope you all celebrated at least Thanksgiving, it makes sense that you guys didn't celebrate National Cake Day considering you guys probably didn't know it was, so yeah. But you should go celebrate it now considering how great cakes are. There are many amazing cakes out there, like the ones in the picture above. :D
Well yeah, and NATIONAL CAKE DAY! was actually celebrated by MY WHOLE FAMILY! Okay maybe not my whole family, just my mom, dad, and MYSELF(obviously)! :D
Well yeah that's it, so bye for now! :D

ps. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment