Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




Hello people, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Sorry this entry for Thanksgiving is a little late. I had to eat dinner first so then I could show you guys WHAT I ATE. My dinner was very asian (like hot pot) but we still had turky, mashed potatoes, and potato wedges. YEAH!!!

(picture of my dinner)
Yeah I know my dinner is a mix of classic American Thanksgiving with Asian "who cares about Thanksgiving, it is just another day," meal. But yes, my family cares about Thanksgiving because it is important to everyone.
Well, anyway I'd also like to tell you guys how Thanksgiving is a day to celebrate with your family and give thanks for what you have. It is good to give thanks for things things that you have since many people might not live in the pleasure that you do. And remember to thank the Indians and the first settlers of America for setting aside this day to remind all of us how important it is to have family and friends.
Oh yeah, don't forget tomorrow is BLACK FRIDAY!! That's right tomorrow is BLACK FRIDAy, so i consider not sleep too late otherwise you won't be able to wake up and go wait in line for hours and hours and hours to find out thing you wanted is sold out. So go to the stores and get in line FIRST to get what you want. :D

ps. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment