Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

CUPCAKE DAY!!












(all the images are made out of cupackes, even the thanksgiving one)

Hello again bloggers and blog readers, today is the revolutionary day for cupcakes or should i say a whole day only devoting to cupcakes. Yes, I declare today CUPCAKE DAY!!! Which is why I have pictures of awesomely cool cupcake photos. They pretty spectacularific, aren't they? Well, I believe that we should all have a day dedicated to the magnificent cupcake because 1. everyone mixes it with normal average "cake" and 2. you can do so much more with cupcakes than with "cake." I have nothing against cake though because actually I have seen AMAZING cake creations on the internet and food network. I just think that cupcakes are just more AWESOMELY cool! (yes they are pretty awesome, aren't they?) Well I also wanted to tell you guys that if you are reading my blog, two other blogs you might, scratch that, MUST check out are:

http://hkittygirl.blogspot.com/
http://novembernocturne.blogspot.com/

Those two blogs are just as awesome as mine if not better, so you guys/girls should totally check them out! So yeah, that's it for today and remember HAPPY CUPCAKE DAY!!! :D

and remember to reduce, reuse, recycle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment