Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FACEBOOK!!!!


Hello bloggies, yes I just invented a word and it AMAZING!!! Well anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys, that I got a facebook!!!! Amazing right? If you didn't know, well I'm telling you now. Most likely if you try to talk with me, I won't figure it out because I am facebookly challenged. Apparently it takes you a while before you can actually figure out how to use a "facebook." So, this just to tell you but I also wanted to tell you guys that NATIONAL CAKE DAY IS COMING VERY SOON!!! Just a heads up it is REALLY close to Thanksgiving, later you will find out how close it is .......... :D
Well anyway, I also wanted to talk to you guys about how Facebook isn't something you should take too seriously though. I tell you that from first hand experience, well maybe not first hand but maybe second hand or something, since this sevi girl named Jamie got her Facebook hacked, well it isn't really hacking when she gave him the password...., by this guy named Andrew Song. So be careful and remember Facebook isn't your life, it is just part of it. But I don't actually know why I always wanted to get one because ever since I got one, it has only brought me misery. :'(
Well that is basically the end of another short blog and yes I have been having very short blogs for the past few days since these blog entries are just "informational." So, yeah but my next blog entry on CHOCOLATE VS. CANDY is coming soon and it is back to my normal entries, so talk to you then! :D

ps. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :D (helping our earth is GOOD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment