Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pon and Zi










Hello people! aka my "readers"(if you are wondering why i put air quotes on readers, ...............I have no clue.....), how are you guys doing? BTW it was a rhetorical question, don't answer because....................... well actually I don't know why, but just don't. Well anyway, I haven't put up a new post for like a week or two so I decided to talk about something very close to my heart.................... PON AND ZI!!! :D If you are wondering who those to people, or shall i say "cartoons", if you look at the photo, Pon is the yellow one and Zi is the blue one. And yes I am very hardcore which is why i put up the one particular "drawing", so yeah. I wanted to talk about these characters because I, and probably a lot of other crazy asians (not trying to be racist), think these characters are 1. AWESOME!!! and 2. TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! Yes they are two little emo characters, if you were wondering what type of characters they are. And no, I am NOT making fun of emos considering one of my friends is said to be a little emo and I am totally okay with that........or am I..........? Well anyway back to Pon and Zi, if you want to find out more about them or even look at AWESOME drawings/pictures of them, you can go to ponandzi.com, azuzephre.deviantart.com (which is the creator of Pon and Zi's deviantart page, or even azuzephre.net (which is the creator's official site for Pon and Zi) so yeah........ Well talk to you guys, and girls, later! :D

remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle :D

2 comments:

  1. so cute xD !!!

    i love the one that says "friends are there to a make u smile " or something like that and one of them is pulling the others mouth open to smile lol

    [ if u ever saw that one ]

    ReplyDelete