Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween fellow bloggers or blogger readers! Isn't it awesome when Halloween comes and everyone goes out trick-or-treating? Well I sure think so, and I bet many of you do too. But has anybody wondered why many people don't trick but mostly get treats, I just don't get that. I have also wondered why they give out candy, why not money or gift cards of sorts? I guess the world may never know. It seems like today will be an interesting day because it is HALLOWEEN! But what people don't know that the name actually originated from the words Hallow's Eve, which frankly I don't care about and don't get it but maybe you do. So, get out there at like about 5:00 to like 7:00 and go out and trick-or-treat. Well like I said earlier, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle to help our mother earth! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment