Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love

Ok this is going to be an EXTREMELY short post because I have homework to do. Yes I am choosing to work on my blog rather than homework. It really isn't my fault. Technically, it is my teacher's fault for assigning the time demanding homework KNOWING I would procrastinate and KNOWING I would be too lazy to do it and work on other stuff then spend hours on it. If we are talking technicalities, you can see how it can't really be ALL my fault. See? I have logic behind my thinking.
Anyways, back to the subject I was just thinking about. So the other day, I was looking through the comments on some photos on facebook and my chats on gmail and I realized this society of children now a days use the word "like" or "love" too much. As in if they say "I love you!" because they helped them with homework or whatever other crap, they will use that term. And I was thinking that we don't use the word for its full out meaning. We use it to express our thankfulness or exaggerating whatever we want to say. As in if someone says something terrible to one person, and the other says I love you too!, it is obvious that that person that said "i love you" is just either trying to be a piss off, pissing off the other (yes i just wanted to say it twice), or use the term for an exaggeration, both which are unnecessary.
Do you know what also sucks? When your parents seeing you typing that to someone. What is even worse is if you say it to someone of the opposite gender. Oh those days are just going to be torture. Like this one time, my friend said I love you to one of her guy friends because he "helped" (hint hint) her with her homework. It was funny to know her mom's reaction to it. So yes the word "love" and "like" are just used too much in our ages' society now a days. Well that is it. BYE!!!!


PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IS AN ABUSED WORD, BUT BBY I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU *cough cough rebecca* and I ARE UNDEINABLE

    ReplyDelete