Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Proud Moments of Today

Hi! I just wanted to write something that would be sort of interesting. This does have to revolve around parents in general. What would be some words that adults would LOVE to hear from their children? I'll give you a hint. It is three words. Well if you didn't guess it, I didn't expect you to. It would be: I LOVE VEGETABLES! Yes, those are the words. Today at dinner, I got extremely close to saying that. At dinner, (yes I eat dinner really early. DEAL WITH IT!) my dad asked me if I liked the taro stuff he made. To tell you the truth, I think of taro and potatoes and stuff of that nature as "roots", not really as vegetables. Anyway, back to the story, I said yeah sure. Secretly in my mind, I thought, "BUT I LIKED THE VEGETABLES BETTER!" But it didn't make my parents happy because I didn't say it out loud!☻☺ When I asked my mom later if she'd like to hear those words, she said yeah which proves me totally right! :) I'm definitely victorious in this case.

A week before spring break, my friend, Ivy, asked me if I had a yellow pen. I felt really proud in saying I have one! :) I thought it was funny though too because I am asian, so I'm "yellow." Get it? I thought that was funny. So sometimes I would tell her that I would bring my skin tone color tomorrow. By the way, she is asian too so it is all good. Well that is the end of this post! BYE! :)

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment