Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

WORD OF THE WEEK!!!!!! (flabbergast)

Hey guys! ok on Thursday, I wuz reading HARRY POTTER (best series ever but apparently most of my friends don't think so, thanks guys for your support) and I saw the word. Well I saw it in the form of "flabbergasted." I've used the word a few times this week. I thought it was such a cool word because it means appalled but sounds way funnier and way AWESOMER!!! :D Well that's the back story. I believe the sentence was, "'Ginny!' said Mr. Weasley, flabbergasted" I simply love that word now, almost as much as contradict. Well here is the definition for the word of the week.

FLABBERGAST:
definition:
-verb
1. to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.

Well that is it. Sorry for the short post! BYE! :D

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment