Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!












Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! If you have noticed, most of the pictures I post on my blog are from the internet. Well if you haven't, than all I have to say is, "Wow..." Anyway, so I went onto google and typed in St. Patrick's Day and I saw the savage chickens website so I just decided to use pictures from that. So yeah. Plus I think most of the pictures from savage chickens are pretty funny so yeah. Wow I said so yeah in this blog post a lot. Well anyway, at school today, since it is spirit week, we had to wear green. Of course, it was all dedicated to St. Patrick's Day. Well anyway, so a lot of people were wearing green today partially because of spirit week, partially because of St. Patrick's Day, and most of all not getting pinched on St. Patrick's Day for not wearing green.


I would tell you guys the backstory behind St. Patrick's Day but I think one of the cartoon sorta already explained it, just kidding. That is obviously not the real backstory, but I'm too lazy to research the real back story so yeah, that's what you get. I am definitely now a fan of savage chicken. My friend showed me some funny cartoons from that website before too, though.

Today was pretty cool for St. Patrick's Day though. The awesome part of St. Patrick's Day is that when you find someone that isn't wearing green, you get to pinch them, real hard!!! But today, I was really nice so I didn't pinch anyone because I saw a lot of people that didn't wear green. Well that is it for this blog post. So remember if you saw someone not wearing green, pinch them!!! :D BYEE!!!



PS. Remember to reduce, reuse and recycle!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment