Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Invisibility....and Buzzzzzz....


Hey guys! Yeah, I am aware that I spend a lot of time on my blog for the past week. Ok I wanted to talk to you guys about something that I thought was kind of interesting. No, it is not club penguin. Frankly, I think that website isn't very cool, but whatever. This was the second picture I could find on invisibility. The second one is below somewhere. Anyway, most likely you have a Gmail account. If you don't, then this blog entry means nothing to you! :D It is because it has to do with Gmail account chatting. Ok so if you have a Gmail account for an email, then you probably have noticed that there is something new added to the status thing on Gmail chat. Originally there was only "on" and "busy" so just green and red circles. The red has a line through it too. But now Google has done something new!!! They also put a gray circle with a "x" in it. And it says.....INVISIBLE!!! I thought it was so cool because on your chat list and others too, you would be offline but secretly you would be online!!! I thought that was AWESOME!!! because I'm pretty much ALWAYS online so I didn't want people to think I'm always online, so basically every single time I am online, I just pretend to be offline. But sometimes I really am offline.
Here is the second photo:


Cool huh?? not really, I know. It is based on Harry Potter obviously. I thought might as well just put it on because it has to do with invisibility even if it is an invisibility cloak. So like in the photo, I think it is Professor Severus Snape lingering to catch Harry Potter doing something bad. Luckily, he has his lucky INVISIBILITY CLOAK!!! Wow that sounded really nerdy when I typed that or wrote that, or whatever. I didn't make the photo that big thought because I didn't want to look like a GIGANTIC nerd, but yes I have read the entire series. I thought the last book, the seventh book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. I thought it was awesome, just too many people died in it.


Ok back to the topics: BUZZZZ..... is new too!


Isn't that a funny picture? I thought it was so I put it on because BUZZ from Gmail accounts reminded me of bees because they "buzz" so yeah. One of my best friends, Rebecca, and I were talking about it when it was first put into Gmail accounts. We were talking and she was said that it was just like Twitter. I had to agree; I also thought it was kind of like Facebook too, except for Gmail because you could choose your friends and basically type statuses and other people could comment. I can't personally say the similarities between BUZZ and Twitter because I never used Twitter before, so yeah. I use BUZZ once in a while, but since I have Gmail chat and use it, and also Facebook, there really is almost no point in using it that often. Ok well that is it for this post.... :D BYE!!!!!!



PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. the invisible option has been there for a while...i dont get how you didnt see it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Buzz
    I turned it off :3

    ReplyDelete