Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NATIONAL EAT IN-N-OUT DAY!!!!


Hey guys! Once again, I am TYPING!!! Okay so this is the second holiday that I was talking about and how I believe that IN-N-OUT should have their own holiday. Even though they will never know about it, it is at least a real holiday in MY mind. Anyway, so you know how I ate IN-N-OUT for lunch today because of being a participant of science fair and I COULD!!! yeah! So, I believe since today was the day that I got to eat IN-N-OUT in SCHOOL, it should count for something. Well this is a short post....I just wanted to tell you guys to mark your calendars for March 3 for NATIONAL EAT IN-N-OUT DAY!!! Ok bye!!!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I never liked In N Out burgers, but the fries are so good. Turns out In N Out is mostly a Californian thing.

    ReplyDelete