Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

WORD OF THE WEEK!!!!!! (introspective)

Hey guys!!! Sorry this word of the week is EXTREMELY late. It is just that I'm seriously stressing out because of tests, projects, etc. since it is almost the end of the trimester. So today was basically the only day I could even type this. This time I am not going to change the colors for some words because well, frankly, I'm a little too lazy to do it right now. That's right, I said it or admitted it. I am a big lazy bum. Well this week's Word of the Week is: INTROSPECTIVE!!! Originally it was another word but then I decided this word was even cooler. Ok the backstory behind it was, there was this one day, I think it was this Thursday, my friend, Christine, was with me at Homework Club and she used that word, and she said some definition about it. To tell you the truth, I kinda blanked out when she told me. She said she wasn't quite sure, so I said that I would go check on it at dictionary.com. Guess what??? I forgot that day....hahaha silly me...I have terrible memory. So then on Friday, she reminded me, so I go up to my adviser and ask her if she had a dictionary. She gets it for me and I go up to Christine and tell her the definition. I thought that this was such a cool word it had to be my word of the week. Sadly, since it was at the end of the week, I can't really use it. So I'm going to drag it on to next week and have two word of the weeks'. So yeah...here is the dictionary term because I'm too lazy to make one up or "put it in my own words," I put that in quotes because my language arts teacher always tells us to do that when we have vocab stuff for homework.

INTROSPECTIVE:
definition:
1. to practice introspection; consider one's own internal state or feelings.
2. to look into or examine (one's own mind, feelings, etc.).

yup that's the word's definition. My friend, Christine, loves that word. Well that is it for this week. Sorry for the short-ish post. BYE!!!

PS. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! :D (i lied about the color change thing!! :D)

1 comment: