Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DOMO in Campaign


Look my readers, it's DOMO at Target and on seven eleven cups. Isn't he so cute? Sorry, if you don't think DOMO is cute, my bad. Well anyway, and if you are wondering I am obsessed with DOMO! Anyways.........., if you haven't noticed DOMO is actually campaigning Target products, Seven Eleven, but what you guys didn't know is that if you go to Yogurtland, they actually DOMO bowls for what you put the yogurt in. It is amazing. I guess I'm not the only person in this awesome spectacular world of people and other things that definitely LOVES DOMO. Well recently my blogs are short, so this one is going to be short too sadly, so I say adieu to you.....

remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle to prevent green house gases, pollution, and global warming so we can keep our mother earth strong and healthy! :D

1 comment: