Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

YOGURTLAND VS. PINKBERRY and COLDSTONE VS. GOLDEN SPOON!!! (the ultimate showdown)






Hello bloggers and not bloggers, I've got to say blogging (so far) is fun. I am going to pick a random subject to talk about today, or should I say night? I'm well aware that I just posted one about 3 hours ago, I was just too excited so I wanted to post another. So well here is the topic: FOOD!!! But if u just read that sentence, you probably knew that this blog was about food since the title is Food. Well I really wanted to talk about frozen yogurt. Yes I am going to be very racist against yogurt right about now. Honestly in my opinion, Pinkberry rocks and Yogurtland is only ok. But that's just my opinion. I can't that I real that way. Now if you are wondering why I think that, I'll tell you why. It is because I think that Pinkberry is just has just enough sweetness and Pinkberry has this total too much sweetness to it. But I have to admit, if you don't have too much cash in your wallet, yeah I guess Yogurtland is cheaper considering they charge it by the ounce. I also wanted to talk about Golden Spoon and Coldstone Creamery. I am well aware that they are two different places, I just wanted to say, those two places are AWESOME!!! The only problem is is that at Coldstone, they give you like humongous servings. So everytime I go there, when I get a small, no matter how much I want to continue enjoying the sweet sensation of Coldstone ice-cream, I just can't finish it. On to Golden Spoon, I love their frozen yogurt, but my question is why do they make the swirly thing so tall? I think it is because they want to give us enough for what pay for it but if you beg to differ, just write a comment below, well thanks for reading...... bb :)
btw remember to reduse, reuse, and recycle!!! :)

1 comment: