Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Salt and Pepper Shakers


Aren't those things AWESOME?!?!?!?! Yeah I know I'm weird for posting this and it was even weird for me to pick to color this at Color Me Mine when I went with two of my friends. Well now u all know my name, even the stalkers do but remember this u know my name but their are thousands of girls named Tiffany out there so HA!!! Well the reason I wanted to post this awesome pic of my salt and pepper shakers was because first I love food and second these shakers symbolize that I LOVE FOOD!!! And yes I know I make lots of words in this entry capitalized and then I put a bunch of exclamation points after it........ Well yeah, I love them, I think they are awesome and they definitely turned out better than I hoped. I know this is kind of a crappy picture so u can't really see the glow to it right now, sorry I can't take really good pics and that I don't have a scanner. The apology for not having a scanner really should have been on my Knott's entry considering the pic was a pic of a pic so yeah. If u love my hamburger and fries salt and pepper shakers please tell me or even comment, only if u read it, and if u don't I'll feel my art and creativity in this world is horrid, but seriously I am like the worst artist known to mankind, sadly. Well I hoped u like my magnificent artwork, until next time......bb!

ps. remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle...... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment