Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Speakers

Hello people of planet Earth, today it is going to be a very short blog because all I want to tell my awesome fabulous creative readers is how cool my new giant speakers are. Aren't they just the BOMB? On the box it says that they are 500 time bigger but I doubt it. Well anyway, you can see for yourselves when they are compared to the little speaker right next to them, so yeah. I just want to say this one more time, but don't you think that.................................................... THOSE SPEAKERS ARE JUST SO AWESOME?!?!?!?!?! I can't tell you how much excitement is in me. Well told you it is a short blog because I'm already don't talking. So thank you for your time and I hoped you enjoy the show or blog........ :D

remember to reduce, reuse, recycle! :D (UR HELPING THE EARTH IF YOU DO!)

1 comment: