Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Candy

Hello again, my readers! It is so good to talk to you again. If you are wondering why I make so many blogs on the weekend, it is cuz I've got no time on the weekdays. So I just decided to make a lot on the weekend. You see the pic up there, well obviously, unless you are blind. Saying that comment, I have nothing against blind people, they are just a little more unfortunate than regular people. Same goes with deaf, homeless, and orphanage people. Let's give them a moment of silence ...............................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................. Okay I think we all know how sorry we feel for them. Back to the story about the picture. Well that picture is of candy, if u didn't already know, asian candy. I seriously love asian candy, it is the BOMB!!! Anyway I actually got that candy from where you wonder, STICKI PICKI!!! Last week or so, I went with my friends to Sticki Picki and I was really craving some delicious asian candy, so I bought some. And that's my story for today! Well bb for now..... :)

ps. remember to reduse, reuse, and recycle..... :D

1 comment: