Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

DOMO





Helllllooooooo again people I know it hasn't been a week yet but I've got to tell you something...... Have u guys (and girls) heard of an awesome character called DOMO. He is totally awesome! I think I've been obsessing over him for weeks now. Now my friend, Audrey, showed me the book, the book in the picture (yes this is dedicated to u audrey) and it is a manga that is all about DOMO!!! :) Yeah I guess it is kind of weird that I'm talking about a ficticious character isn't it? Well oh well. And btw if u guys think that any other ficticious character is better than DOMO and other characters like Hello Kitty ur sadly mistaken. DOMO, hid cute friends, and Sanrio characters own every other one so just deal with the failure. More talking about DOMO, everything about him is just too adorable especially his big mouth and giant white teeth. If u think about it, he kind of looks like and big furry, squarish bear. Well......yeah that's it for today. I might just post stuff when I feel like it so check frequently if u even care.... :)
Btw reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment