Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

KNOTT"S SCARY FARM!!!


Hello again bloggers, it is me, the one and only, tiffzahnpasta. I'm sorry I can't tell you my real name because I don't want any stalkers tracking me down. But the chance that you even know this blogspot page, means that you are my friend. But today I've decided to blog about something that has happened recently. My friend, who I shall name, Sasha, had a birthday party at KNOTT'S SCARY FARM!!! It was awesome and no I did not talk about it to rub it into your faces but I should have should shouldn't I but that's beside the point. My point is that she wanted me to post the picture we took on the log ride, which you have seen above, so here you go, I look hideous and creepy but here is your one wish. Now since I already talked about it, might as well keep on going. So well we first entered and yes I screamed my head off at the first zombie like creature I saw. i can't help it but I am just a scardy cat. Well anyways, if you like scary stuff A LOT, then I would go into Quarantine, I guess. I mean I thought it was creepy but that was because I'm deathly scared of zombies and zombie like creatures. But it is sort of ironic considering I hate zombies but I kind of want to watch Zombieland. But I guess I want to watch that cuz it's funny! Next, at Knott's Scary Farm is is that, man we seriously has some fun there and MOSTLY all the people who play the creatures are nice some are just jackasses. I love some rides like the one that I think is called Montezooma's Revenge or something so yeah. Well that's it for this blog entry........ scream safely and btw don't act scared if you go, they only go after the scardy cats like me.

remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment