Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bacon





Hi again blogger readers, i just wanted to talk to u about something extremely serious. BACON!!!! The other day I was on the web searching for stuff for a new blog idea and I came across it. Have u noticed there r a lot of bacon flavored things? Well I sure have, like the pictures above, those items are AWESOME!!! Aren't those cool? I can't believe they have bacon flavored floss, gumballs, and even bacon magnets. If u think this entry is weird, than u r definitely not one of my best friends cuz only my best friends, ok basically ever one that knows me knows I'm weird. So if u think this isn't typical for me, u r some creepy person that found this blog...... :( If u didn't know, I hate creepy weird people, creepy weird crazy stalkers, and of course the people I hate at my school. Yes, if u know me, which u should if u r reading this, I hate a certain amount of people at might school. But off that subject in my completely random blog, let's go back to talking about bacon. Now I love bacon, and if u hate bacon and don't like enjoying bacon (unless u r not allowed or allergic to eat bacon or just bacon ,don't read this sentence!), u r definitely not my BFF!!! Well that's it today, and always remember, BACON RULEZ!!!!

ps. reduse, reuse, and recycle..... :D

1 comment: