Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello Kitty

If you've read my last blog, then you know how much I love DOMO. But today I'm here to talk about an important issue. HELLO KITTY!!!!! If you ever really think about it, all the sanrio characters are too adorable to ignore. But right now I'm focusing on Hello Kitty because it seems no matter how much brand new stuff the Sanrio store has, it will always be mainly Hello Kitty, which isn't a problem of course. I just think the other Sanrio characters should get some appreciation too. Like the character, Cinnamoroll. Not many people even no that it is a dog because it seems to be since Hello Kitty is all everyone cares about, nobody cares about Cinnamoroll's gender or type of animal anymore. I'm not saying Hello Kitty isn't awesome because of course she is. I'm just saying maybe people should focus on other characters as much as well. Lovers of Hello Kitty don't be offended because I'm not trying to trash her, I mean I love her too so yeah...well those are my thoughts, please leave comments.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment